asfdqwev

June 27, 2015

                                         MY DAILY PRODUCTS

Today , I want to share with you my Daily products as you asked me about it ..
Before you start to think about applying makeup, it’s important to take good care of your skin by cleaning and moisturizing that's why I use products from Biotherm cause Biotherm products are formulated with a unique spa ingredient and offer a complete range of skincare for the face and body .  -DON'T FORGET IT ! 

When looking for the right foundation, try and match it to your neck rather than your face as you want your face color to blend seamlessly between the two. I put some more concealer on my hand and then , I use a brush to apply layers under the eyes, on the chin, in the t-zone, and around the nose.. ( these are the places where people  need the most coverage. 

From my eyeshadows I like  to use a creamy eyeshadow.  I use  a brush to slowly apply the eyeshadow blending it into the socket line (but not all the way up to the eyebrows!). Don’t dab a lot on all at once. Build the color slowly and in layers. With a small brush, also add a tiny line of shadow under the eye. I use radiant Magna Lash  and Erre Due brush to coat every single lash for a better result .. Remember, work in layers and don’t overload your brush. The idea is to build up slowly! 
Love , N



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much sweet girl ... I saw your post and I liked very very much .. I will stay tuned ;)

    ReplyDelete