asfdqwev

June 29, 2015

                                              MY DIET


I have spent alot of time  studying the proper diet as well as a period I  was extremely excessive with it. As you might know, I avoid pasta, bread, sugar and junk food and I eat alot raw food, fruits, veggies and I drink alot of smoothies. Some days I cheat, but I do not feel bad about cheating once in a while since I more or less always eat healthy. I generally follow specify Nutrition Program. Soo ,I start my day with a natural lemon juice and  a full bowl of cereal and fruits. During the day ,  I can pinch a couple toast ..If I feel hungry ! For my  lunch , I make every day different salads... Ι absolutely  love strange salads that include fruits and  colorful vegetables which give vivid colors to my salad .. I usually accompany my salads or with chicken or with tuna ..In the afternoon , I eat periods fruits with a glass of iced tea , during the summer months . For the evening , I  usually prefer something very very light such as a glass of milk or a yogurt with honey . Remember that : During the whole day you  should  consumed  alot of water which helps in proper hydration and proper functioning of the metabolism .  Love , N 

No comments:

Post a Comment