asfdqwev

July 1, 2015

                                                                                                     HOW I BEGAN

Everything started with Instagram. As my account grew, I received inquiries from readers who wanted to see more while I also felt that this was so fun and Instagram was not enough, I wanted to share more with you. Historically, I saw various blogs and I though that to start a blog , you have to want it for real and you have to  devote enough time on it, as well how the world will like it  if you do not like it FIRST? So, I decided to start my own blog. I saw it as a test and if people started to like it, I will continue. I had nothing to lose..
It went a couple of weeks and I just started liking it more and more and got feedback from readers, which I thought was so fun. Since last year I had a camera and thus felt that I could exploit this cause camera is the most important thing that you need as a blogger . 
Alongside with the blog , I have my education school  so I try to find time for both things that I liked.Having an education in the current situation is a must. Don’t rely on others without creating your own education. I have studied 3 years and have 1 year left. The feeling I will have when I stand with my degree in my hands will beat everything.
Αn extra thing that I love over the picture and sociology , is the theater in which I would like to deal when I 'll  finish the  school that I currently studying or may I find an extra time to deal with it alongside with my studies when the summer ends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment